Turnkey Machinery Installation Services
Serving NJ, NY, PA, CT & More
Your business greatly depends on the state of your machinery and equipment. There are times when equipment must be installed or replaced within a short period of time. IP&E is the contractor you want to take your machinery replacement projects from start to finish and minimize the downtime to your facility. It all starts with proper planning and preparation coupled with management and the skills to complete a turnkey installation, catering to the customer’s needs every step of the way. A large part of our business consists of around-the-clock machinery shutdowns and emergency situations where readiness and urgency sets us apart from the rest. We want to get you back into production and back into business.
IP&E has a staff of pipe fitters, welders, fabricators and riggers to complete your entire project all under one source. A typical turnkey machinery installation may consist of the following:
- Receiving and staging of your equipment at our yard.
- Trucking the equipment to its destination and rigging it into place.
- Fabricating and installing structural steel, catwalks, or platforms that may be required.
- Fabricating and installing process piping.
- Final commissioning and testing with plant personnel and/or manufacturers.
- We also maintain relationships with excavators, masons, electricians, and carpenters to cover every aspect of a turnkey installation.
- Let us know how our broad range of services can be put to work for you!
Located in Northern New Jersey (Sussex), our experienced team can easily access your project, whether it be in NJ, NY, PA, CT or anywhere else in the area. Just contact us to get started!